This meal is easy to cook, total time you need to prepare this spaghetti is 30 min.
- 12 oz. spaghetti
- 3 large eggs, divided
- 1 1/2 c. shredded mozzarella
- 3/4 c. grated Parmesan, divided, plus more for garnish
- 3 c. marinara, divided
- Cooking spray, for pan
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1/2 c. bread crumbs
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tbsp. freshly chopped parsley, plus more for garnish
- kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Cook spaghetti until very al dente, 8 minutes (noodles will continue to cook in oven). Drain and rinse under cold water.
- In a large bowl, toss cooked spaghetti with 2 beaten eggs, shredded mozzarella, 1/2 cup grated Parmesan and 1 cup marinara.
- Spray a muffin tin with cooking spray and nest spaghetti inside. Using the bottom of a shot glass, firmly press down to create a well.
- Bake until set, 15 minutes. Let cool. (If nests puffed up while baking, press down again with shot glass.)
- While spaghetti cups bake, make meatballs: In a large bowl, combine ground beef, bread crumbs, garlic, remaining egg, remaining 1/4 cup Parmesan, and parsley. Season with salt and pepper. Roll into balls.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, heat oil. Brown meatballs, 4 minutes per side, then drain fat. Pour over remaining 2 cups marinara and let simmer, 5 minutes.
- Spoon meatball onto spaghetti nest. Garnish with Parm and parsley.